Monday, August 4, 2008

Craft Club

Shabby Chic? or just shabby.











Guess who volunteered themselves to head up the new craft club for our ward? Hmmmm... that's a tough one, I am going to have to think about it.

So here is our first project. (I say "our" hoping others will sign up.) I think it is simple enough for a beginner and it can be finished in one night. And it will only cost around $7.


Just click on the picture to make it bigger. But not too big, you don't want to see my oopsies. The paper is decoupaged on there, and obviously you would pick out your own pattern. I though it would be great for holidays too, Halloween paper or Christmas. (Because we all need more holiday decorations right?)

So to all you out there, do you think this is a good project? I need honest feed back since I will be doing this for other ladies in the ward.

8 comments:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

I love it! I'm assuming they are photo frames? I'd definitely sign up for your club :-)

Amanda said...

Oh yes! I forgot to mention that they are photo frames.

Fort Family said...

I love it Amanda! I will totally sign up for your club. It looks easy enough for me to do it and if it takes only one day to do it, I'm in! Where do I sign up? I'm so glad we're in the same ward.

Three Love kids said...

love it.. how come we didn't do a craft club at lewis? well i guess we did our own stuff a few times.. i love it.

Natalie said...

I wish I was in your ward. Those are darling.

You should think of a way that the frames could be interchangable, kindof the same idea as the board at your mom's. So that you could put up Halloween frames and Christmas frames. That might be too tough. I don't know how to do that crafty stuff.

Maybe the next time you are out in Utah, we could make it with our cousins!

You are amazing, Amanda!

Amanda said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to make it!!!!

Tamara and Mikey said...

Uh oh... I'd better not let Tamara get a hold of this blog or I might lose her to Robert's or Quilted Bear... along with my wallet! ;o

Krysta said...

Well, I didn't go to Enrichment. I wanted to, but I was way too tired that night. However, I will definitely sign up for your group!