Saturday, June 5, 2010

Teacher Gift

It was Denton's last day of school yesterday. This was what I made his teachers as a thank you gift. I did two of them. I discovered the world of digital scrapbooking earlier this year. And now I can get enough of the colors and textures and thousands of ideas all the sites have to offer. This idea (teacher's pet) came via email from The Shabby Shoppe. And of course their sample is much more colorful than my final product. But it turned out ok. Even in the crude box that I built in 20 minutes.

2 comments:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Very cute!

Sara said...

LOVE IT! you are so aweseome. You want to know what I did for their teachers this year...bought them a gift certificate to starbucks on the last morning of school as I was rushing to get them to school and back in time for the packers. So lame! But hey, how doesn't like Starbucks. you are so creative and clever....keep it up. I love all of your ideas!